All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

Post subject: Looking for other players
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 pm 

Hello,

Just started playing here yesterday, this server is a blast from the past!! Between 2009 and 2011 i was working on a UO pre-alpha shard now and then. I'm so glad to see that one has been made! I only wish I would have found it sooner. Are people still playing here often? If so, is there a certain day/time to log in? Also, it would be awesome to see a server event! I will tell all my old UO friends about this (I've already recruited one so far)

If there is anything I can do to help with the server, I would be more than willing to do so. Not sure if new content is being introduced, but I'm down for whatever. I'll be sure to donate as well.

-Thanks and see you all in game, hopefully~!

Mike-D

Post subject: Re: Looking for other players
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:53 am 

Hail!

I have been trying to be online more often, but have found myself working a great deal recently. Real life refuses to relent, it would seem.

If I am not online, I can still answer any question via the forums. Feel free to contact me and I will try very hard to be online after my vacation (so after next Wednesday).

Velner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:16 pm 

Quote:
Hail!

I have been trying to be online more often, but have found myself working a great deal recently. Real life refuses to relent, it would seem.

If I am not online, I can still answer any question via the forums. Feel free to contact me and I will try very hard to be online after my vacation (so after next Wednesday).

Velner

Awesome, thanks for the reply! Good to know people are still around (especially ones from Chicago, that's where I live as well) I do have one question as of now, will fishing be implemented soon? I noticed that I can fish with the static poles, though I never catch anything (and its not listed as a skill)

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in game! My characters are Mike-D and Aldous. My friend joined as well, his name is Serb.

Mike-D

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:54 am 

Hey guys, please let me know when you will be online.
My character is Mutuh.