All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am

Post subject: Pics of the Invasion
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 pm 

I would put them in the "Pic of the Week" but I imagine that would be flooded with photos from tonight, so I started a separate thread. What a great event that ended . . . well, the monsters ended up not being the most dangerous element.

After seeing the message from Draconis, I moved towards the bank and immediately had a 'wtf' moment when I saw so many red names:

At first, the situation didn't seem so bad because guards were assisting (as much as they could) and Razimus was there with me:

After the guard failed us miserably, I got my first peek at what we were up against, and noticed Myndon was inside the burning house:

Things seemed under control for a moment, as Razimus and I were taking orcs out a few at a time, when the Knights and Skeletons started marching in:

I lost sight of Razimus at this point, and was chased off by the Knights. They were a bit stronger, it seemed, than usual. But it may have been the fact that there were three coming at me:

Back up arrives in the form of Lord Prodigalist and Splinta, and we finally began chipping away at the monsters inside the burning house:

But when it came to slaying Myndon, the task was left to me (and a few guards who decided to give their lives for the cause):

At this point, I know the invasion continued, but I ended up having to stalk the most dangerous prey of all: man. Somebody slipped into my apartment while I was dropping off loot and took 1400 or so bandages. Prodigalist assisted me in securing the bandages return

The chaos that ensued after this incident pulled me away from the invasion, unfortunately. It was a great event, Draconis. Thanks for that and I hope everybody enjoys the screenshots.

-Velner