All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

Post subject: Bad Karma
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 am 

Im calling you out. I challenge you to a duel. One on One. Me and you. No banadage. No pots. No food. No healing. No one else. No running. No hiding. Just you and me in a fight to the death. Winner takes all. Anytime. Any place. Lets see just how bad you are...

Post subject: Re: Bad Karma
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am 

Quote:
No banadage. No healing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im in game...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am 

Okay. He won..

buuuutt...

He knew I didnt have a GM weapon and I had regular axe so he used GM axe he knew I dont bgave one so that it will be easy kill for him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prove:

Secondly....look at my skills...and show us yours.... 82 healing... well...and I had him redlined like 3 times. But unfortunately my healing failed twice before I died and he finished me with fireball. ok... cool

GOnna repost this message so everybody knows he didnt want to fight fair...GM axe can own you fast he knew it so he didnt want healing to be used....I aint that stupid faggot :D

It was your win..a cowardly and lucky win...u used advantage of your weapon and my low skill ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am 

Omg and of coruse his armor was also GM... lol and he thinks it was fair.. I had colored armor..he GM

That win doesnt count gentlemen...if he wants to fight fair then 1v1 the same gear bitch, please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am 

This is a short video of when I killed him. I had 1 recorded 1 before this about him complaining I had GM weapon and that he wanted to heal, but guess it didnt save... lol

I win. Now, lets put this "your the best" business to bed. Stop all your bitching and complaining.

Notice how he runs at the end!!! LOL

Last edited by linkon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am 

Show us a screenshot of your gear Linkon. GM vs colored regular. I already rpoved you had GM axe. And if you think that actually does count then ur funny man. I did way less damage to him with his GM plate.

Well...nobody with a brain will count it as your win. IT was compeltely unbalanced colored vs GM, regular vs GM, GM healing vs 82 healing. Have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 am 

My advice to you Karma is this "Get Better"
Isnt that what you told me?
ROTFLMAO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 am 

Quote:
My advice to you Karma is this "Get Better"
Isnt that what you told me?
ROTFLMAO

Lol you serious? If you think winning somebody with 82 healing just because my healing failed twice before I died and using GM plate set and GM weaponn versus regular gear is a "WIN"

Get better.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 am 

People who will count it as a win:

Corpse

Prodigalist

These people obviously hate me and will think it was my lose.

Denaro, you seems to be neutral here. Please tell...was it fair to use GM plate armor/weapon versus regular plate armor/weapon and uisng the advantage of my low healing skill. As for the evidence, I already provided a screenshot of my skills and him using GM weapon and me regular. And its obvious he used GM armor as well provided how little damage I made (but I managed to redline him three times but since hes GM healing he had nothign to worry about). He also doesnt have colored armor meaning he would rather use it than regular iron color. SO it must be GM. With that being said, Denaro, you gonna be neutral party spectator here. Its quite sad how he was trying to get me fight him 1v1 no healing and he was using GM armor/waepon and he knew I am not using either. LOL

Waiting for Denaros review. Until that, everybody shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Bad Karma on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 am 

Bad Karma you talk shit and say your the "Godfather" here but you dont even take the time to GM your skills and you call people out in a duel and when you lose you have to find another thing to blame it on. You suck, everyone here knows it. Your a joke and you should just leave. Youll never get what you want here

Last edited by Prodigalist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.