All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:26 am

Post subject: Really need help!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 pm 

Im getting to the point where I really need to do some trade skill gaining, but how can I when there are no pick axes or carp tools, I've heard around it's a bug with the vendors..can this please be fixed? also arrows seem to be greatly needed, I can only manage to find the 25 arrow drop off the brigands..are we able to make them here?

AND before I say this I usually dont have a problem with it but..where the heck is all the new/old rejoining players at? I've been on for a week now and havnt seen one new person join. or any GM activity or changes.

This just scares me on any server that I play.. with the lack of interest people will have in return the host will have, then they usually will shut down..I just hope this doesnt happan, been investing lots of training time here..and I do really love the server, so I dont mean all this in any bad way.

Post subject: Re: Really need help!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 pm 
Administrator

I apologize for the annoyance of the restock issues. I was under the impression it was fixed as last update I did make some changes. A few shopkeepers I tested were re stocking but obviously not all of them. I will have this fixed by the end of the day.

I have been very tied up with work and other personal issues atm. My schedule is coming more available now and I'll be around much more. There are some very nice additions and changes coming within the next few days.

I have our first weekly newsletter being sent out Friday so this should bring in some new and former players. Events and other occasional things will be more frequent here. I will compensate with you on the bugs that should have been solved a long time ago. Thank you for being patient and a loyal FD player.