UI & Options
- Ctrl + Q - Repeat last sent message
- Alt + I - Open Inventory
- Alt + P - Open Paperdoll
- Alt + J - Open Journal
- Alt + R - Open the Radar or change Radar size
- Alt + T - Open Chat
- Alt + K - Open Skills
- Alt + C - Toggle Combat On or Off
- Alt + X - Log Off
- Alt + O - Options
- Equip Armor, Clothing and Weapons by dragging it onto the paperdoll, or drag it off to remove.
- The boxes to the left are for gear such as Helmets or Gorgets.
- The two scrolls are for Account age (Left) and Party management (Right)
- Log out will return you to the log-in screen.
- Skills will display a windows with all the skills and how much you have trained in each.
- The Peace button toggles Combat mode on and off.
- Status brings up a statistics bar of your character
- H is current Health
- M is current Mana
- F is current Fatigue/Stamina
The health bar may change depending on certain states a Player or NPC is currently in.
Immortal (Cannot be attacked)
NPC Bars may have different colors depending on their relation to the player. Friendly
Options in First Dawn are enabled by pressing the keys ALT + O in game.
The options are sorted into tabs
- Sound and Music
- Pop-up Help
- Macro Options
- Reputation System
- Filter Options
Circle of transparency under Miscellaneous is used to add a circle around your character to see items behind walls.
The color of your text can be changed under Display by scrolling down and changing the Speech color box.